- Duplicated castle manager to Prontera.
- Fixed Moscovia and re-enabled warp.
- Installed mapflags to prevent dead branches from being used in Caspen.
- Enabled both Seiyablem and Leablem Socket Enchant NPCs.
- Guild Storage management NPCs.
- Guild Master's dialogue has been re-organised to better fit the window.
- Re-introduced the Guild Storage skill to Pre-RE. The skill itself is still under tests.
- Fixed potential crash on BG queue.
- Added Smith (casp_in01,178,276) to turn 1 Emperium into 5 Emperium Shards.
- Loaded the Camilla script for costume headgears.
- Enabled King of Prontera quests for Grand Circlet and Excalibur.
- Added more itemlink code to Camilla.
An automated announcement will now be made for scheduled maintenance.
- Set to go off at specific times on Tuesday mornings.
- The announcement colours gradually turn from green to red as 11am approaches.
Various mapflags applied to the Poring Catcher map.
- They no longer drop items.
- They don't give EXP.
- You can no longer open a chatroom or vend on the map.
- Some of the automated event scripts no longer announce globally, instead they use the #events channel.
- Corrected price overrides for Quivers.
- Updated for May's Attendance.
- Finalised updates to Locked Treasure Box. Patch released for item description.
- Added Fur (6020) as a drop to Wolf (1013).
- Changed UNITTEST7 from Merch to Rogue for use with Camilla.
- Added base Buy: price to costumes to stop the mapserver screaming at me.
- Merged Costume Flapping Angel Wing and Costume Elven Ears from RE to Pre-RE DB.
- Set Weight to 0 for Treasure Box, Key and Emperium Shards.
- Reduced respawn time on Ant Eggs in Anthell from 1min to 3sec.
New client (3.7) uses an increased headgear/costume view_id limit from 2,000 to 32,000.
Fixed glitches with various Mage class AoE skills.