So, quite a lot has occured over the last week, resulting in some rather large patches. The following lists as many of the PornRO changes as I could remember to write down before I lost some of my post-it notes!
- Modified savepoint for all Kafras enabled in our server. They now match up with the warper's landing coordinates.
- @go has been enabled for normal player accounts.
- @go locations match with the warper's landing coordinates.
- Enabled @storage which will only open storage_1 (there is a quest in Caspen to have 4 storages). If you're VIP you will get a menu asking which storage you want to open.
- Modified NPC locations of Dr. Phloss and the Warper in every map they exist in.
- Added a Kafra to Hugel and other town maps that officially only have Cool Event Corp reps.
- Warper now allows you to select which dungeon floor or field you want to go to.
- Archer Village added as a separate warp location under the "Specials" warper menu.
Added Card Remover (Wise Old Woman)
- Location 1; Payon next to the Tool Dealer (west of warper spawn).
- Location 2; Inside Hollgrehenn's building in Prontera.
- 100% success rate.
- Costs Zeny plus 1 Star Crumb and 1 Yellow Gemstone per item decarded.
- Attendance System is now available and will change monthly. Details can be found on the website.
- Cart/Falcon NPC now exists in Prontera.
- Prontera's Platinum Skills NPC is now facing the correct direction.
- Plagiarism NPC has been given a facelift and moved slightly.
- Updated Locked Treasure Box with actual items.
Increased chat size limit from 70 to 234
- Main/Battle chat bar & windows.
- Chat Room chat bar & window.
- Added Attendance System.
- Hidden SNS and Tipbox Buttons.
- Hidden the generally useless Map button.
- Prontera has been given a facelift.
- Through some secret black magic, some of the NPCs in towns have been given wings.
- Updated Battleground tip text and available options in preparation for future updates.
- Client now opens the computer's default web browser when clicking on an item's ID in the description.
- Discord link has now been added to the page footer.
- Attendance System now has a page that lists what's on offer
- Updated TinyMCE package to version 5 where appropriate.
- Fixed random homepage errors where "Latest News" lives.
- Online Peak now records and displays correctly.
There are a vast number of changes introduced by rAthena which are not covered here, because they don't directly reflect gameplay.
Edited by Akkarin